Monday, July 23, 2007

I Love American Crafts!


American Crafts has really out done themselves with this new release. So many papers and patterns, i don't know where to begin. Well first off we are bringing in two new paper lines. The first being the "Celebrate" line which are bright primary colors and the second is the "Metropolitan" which are the blues, grays, and greens. What i love about these two collections is that they are both so different, the celebrate is fun and bright, and metropolitan is modern and hip. In addition to the papers we have matching brads for both lines, some ribbon, and 8 rub-on collections. I can't wait to start scrapping with these papers. Oh and on a little side note..we changed our mind about the Imaginisce Christmas line, instead of ordering just a few page kits, we decided to bring in the whole paper line! I'm super excited about this, I'm so in love with those chubby penguins and glitter snowflakes. This means we are going to be carrying two Christmas lines! I'll share the other Christmas line soon, your going to love it! Ok off to do some laundry...more pics coming soon.

1 comment:

SaraCarling said...

I am such a dork for posting this, but I am sooo tickled to hear how much you enjoy the new Christmas line from Imaginisce. I designed the line, and it's my first ever whole paper line! I wasn't able to attend CHA, so I googled about it and your blog came up.

Thank you for your sweet words about my little penguins, who I affectionately refer to as chubbins.

*enjoy* and thanks again,
Sara