Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Getting Crafty

Well I have been on a scrapping marathon. I can't help myself with all of these fun supplies. Here are a few of my latest creations. The first page was created using the new American Crafts Metropolitan papers, well as the One Heart One Mind rub-ons. To add some dimension I inked the edges of the papers with a black ink pad.
No, this page isn't invisible, its just on white card stock. This is a pic from a wedding i went to over the summer. The Formality papers by One Heart One Mind worked out perfectly for this layout, not only are they elegant, but also ultra chic. The Fleur-d-lis rub-ons at the bottom are shaded and look like they are printed on the paper. Too cool!
This bright birthday page is my favorite! American Crafts is my absolute favorite right now and these papers are so bright and cheery, they just make me happy! Be sure and check out the American Crafts Celebrate collection, including the rub-ons and matching ribbon.
Lastly, here is a super quick and easy page I did using the Dream Street Oceanside collection. These are great summer papers and perfect for adding the finishing touches to those vacation albums. Don't forget to check out all of the new goods over at Mpaperie.com
Thank you to all of our great customers for your continued support, we appreciate it so very much!

No comments: